Thursday, January 7, 2010

Days 6 and 7: Party supplies and Baby's It's Cold Outside

Playing catch-up tonight.  And I'm posting on day 8 it seems.  It's been a busy week.  We took Kayleigh to the party store to pick up some party favors.  She's having a princess party on Saturday.  Cinderella will be making an appearance.  So she found some little tiara hair combs, princess wands, glittery bounce balls, and some Lightening McQueen things for her little boy friends.  She picked out Cinderella cake plates and napkins, too.



Then today is ballet day.  She has dance class every Thursday afternoon.  Today we had to layer her up, because it is much,  much colder than we are used to.She wore her new black leotard, a pair of black leggings, and a long sleeve t-shirt.  She topped it all off with her new pink tutu that she got for her birthday last weekend.  I think it was in the lower 30's when I took her to class today, so she was "freezin' beezin'" as her and her brother like to say.



Speaking of "freezin beezin,"  I have something funny to share.  The other night we were getting K tucked in and were talking about her first day of school and she mentioned that she didn't get to play on the playground.  I told her that was because it was too cold outside.  She replied "I would freeze my hiney off?" I told her that yes, she would freeze her hiney off.  She then said "Then I not go poop."  :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh kids are funny! Looks like a fun party lined up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Anica told me the swings were too cold. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so cute in all her layers! We're sorry we had to miss the Princess Party! We've been out of town the last several days. Hope she had a great time!

    ReplyDelete